TOP Dental Franchise Opportunities In USA. Koala® Center for Sleep and TMJ Disorders Franchise.
Become a Strategic Franchise Partner. Come and Join the Journey Today and Call to Begin! Good Locations are Still Available.
WELCOME TO AN IMMENSE OPPORTUNITY
Koala® Center for Sleep and TMJ Disorders is a comprehensive Dental Sleep Medicine Franchise. Why franchise? Franchising an ideal business model.
Leverage the most integrated Dental Sleep Medicine franchise in the United States to create the practice of your dreams. Dental entrepreneurs have a chance to embrace a larger vision and scale their business. We are excited to share our strengths, expertise, experience and advanced protocols which has positioned the Koala Centers for Sleep Disorders at the mountaintop of Dental Sleep Medicine franchising.
Koala® Center for Sleep and TMJ Disorders has mastered the Dental Sleep Medicine business model and our Team is ready to support you and your Koala Center. Come and Join the journey.
We are seeking strategic franchise partners to join our Team of excellence.
We offer a seamless integrated approach that includes Training for each member of the team, Marketing, Credentialing & Billing, Koala Software, on-going Coaching and collaboration. The opportunity has never been stronger.
MEET OUR FOUNDER & CEO
As the developer and founder of the Koala® Center for Sleep and TMJ Disorders , I want to personally invite you to explore the possibility of a Dedicated Sleep Practice. It has been a life changer for my family and me and I believe it could be the same for you.
I love dentistry. After practicing general dentistry for 26 years and growing my practice into a multi-specialty practice servicing a patient base of 30,000, employing 7 dentist and 72 staff members I was ready for a new chapter.
My path has taken me from general dentistry to the study of functional orthodontics and Neuromuscular dentistry to the treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnea, oral facial pain and Pediatric Airway Development. Each of these areas deal significantly with the neuromuscular positioning of the lower jaw and has proven to be a tremendous launch pad for the development of Koala® Center for Sleep and TMJ Disorders .
I found it difficult to integrate sleep apnea into my general practice in a comprehensive way. There were many challenges, so our team began to develop systems that over the years have proven to be efficient, effective and profitable. Soon I began to see my patient’s life’s change as never before, and I knew I was ready to dedicate the rest of my career to the treatment of Sleep Apnea. I believe every patient across the country, ages 2-92, deserves the opportunity to breathe and it is my goal to impact as many patients as possible. It has been one of my ultimate pleasures to team up with some of the Top people in the country who share the same goal. We can do more together than we can apart. I want to personally invite you to Come, join the journey.
THE KOALA DIFFERENCE
What Makes Koala Stand Out From The Rest?
- Unparalleled Training Training is our Hallmark; it includes the Doctor and every Team member. We understand the vital importance of the whole team knowing their job and performing it with confidence! Our 12-week on-boarding and one-week full staff hands on training is only the beginning. We understand employee turn around from pregnancy leaves to relocation and our team is with you through staff changes to ensure systems are uninterrupted.
- Support for Success When you open your own Koala franchise, you’re in business for yourself, not by yourself. Training lays the foundation, coaching ensures staying on course. Following training, our Coaching Team provides oversight, support help, communication and continues to be available to each member of your staff.
- Koala Software With our exclusive practice management software, we integrate the medical world and the dental world.
- Medical Billing & Credentialing Team We provide complete medical billing exclusively for the Koala family. Our experienced team handles credentialing and negotiating contracts, insurance verification, pre- authorization, proper coding, submitting and processing your claims.
- Marketing Team Our Marketing Team provides a personal Marketing plan for your area. Marketing Resources, monthly drip campaigns, website development and oversight, Marketing coaching and monthly analytics are provided for you.
- Business Opportunity Many dentists and entrepreneurs have what it takes to run a successful business. It’s the million little details from front office to back office that sabotages the success of a sleep practice operating in a medical model. Koala connects each dot in a seamless flow.
- Exclusive Territory When you choose your location, you are reserving an exclusive territory defined by population size.
5 KEY REASONS TO INVEST
No. 1. Obstructive Sleep Apnea
According to numerous studies and articles, there are millions of Americans who experience some kind of sleep disorders, including insomnia, snoring and sleep apnea – many of which go undiagnosed and suffer needlessly. Now you have the opportunity to make a real difference. Koala® Center for Sleep and TMJ Disorders franchise owners can leverage knowledge and tools that help them become sought after resources in their communities.
No. 2. Oral Facial Pain
Temporomandibular joint disorder, or TMD, causes jaw pain that may be mistaken for recurring tension headaches, fibromyalgia and ear aches. Jaw pain due to TMJ symptoms will not be cured by prescriptions and patients are in need of answers and successful treatment.
No. 3. Pediatric Guided Growth & Airway Development
When we can treat a child for airway development as early as age 4 years old, we can change their stars – their entire future!
No. 4. Revenues & Profit Margins
The treatment of sleep disorders accounts for an estimated $16 billion in medical cost each year. These numbers are expected to increase in years to come.
No 5. The Future
The need is great. The CDC (Center for Disease and Control) has now classified Sleep Apnea and obesity as an epidemic. Today 74 million Baby Boomers are approaching their first day of retirement and every day after.
STEPS TO OWNING A KOALA FRANCHISE
Launching any business requires a lot of time, energy, and investment. There is no guarantee that all your efforts will pay off. Without brand recognition, Training the entire team, continued Coaching, Marketing, Seamless Systems and Protocols along with experienced Medical billing, growing a Sleep business can be a risk. We are here to offer the hand of experience to you and your team.
Step 1: Education & Information
In this first step, we want to educate you about our opportunity and learn about you, your interests and your life plan. We will provide you with a great deal of information, FAQs and a one on one call with a member of our Team. We will also ask you to fill out a Request for Consideration so that we can learn more about you.
Step 2: Disclosure
In this second step, we will provide you with our Franchise Disclosure Document and will review this and the franchise agreement with you. We will discuss the required capital for the business and answer any questions that you may have. At this point, if you need to borrow capital for the business, we will refer you to several sources to obtain the capital needed.
Step 3: Validation & Franchise Award
In this fourth step, assuming that this opportunity is a good fit for both of us, we will invite you to our corporate headquarters to “Meet the Team” and award you with a franchise territory. In this final step, we will execute the franchise agreement and begin the Onboarding Process for your new Koala Center.
FEES & CONSIDERATIONS
Franchise Fee: 60K
Please contact us for the complete list and all fees and benefits.
Time is a gift, never to be taken lightly. When we choose to work with ‘experience’ in place of ‘trial and error’ or ‘chasing a moving target’ to reach our life goals, we are choosing extra time to spend on what is most important.
- Comprehensive Systems & Protocols
- 12 Week Onboarding Training with Dr. & Staff
- 1 week Clinical training at corp. for Dr. & Staff
- Koala exclusive Software
- Protected Territory
- Insurance Credentialing
- Negotiate Insurance Contracts
- Koala Negotiated Venue Pricing
- Individual Business Plan
We are more than a weekend training event; we are committed to long term scaling and success as we beta-test new products and procedures overseen by coaches working directly with you and your team.
- Marketing Coach
- Business Assistant Coach
- Business Assistant Audits
- Project Manager Coach
- Project Manager Audits
- Clinical Assistant Coaching
- Clinical Assistant Audits
- Chart Audits
- A/R Audits
- Monthly Dr. Webinar
Along with access to our Koala Exclusive Portal, housing hundreds of organic marketing assets, our Marketing Team provides the following:
- Individual Marketing Plan
- Monthly Marketing Check-up, Analytics & Direction
- HIPAA compliant Website
- Weekly Facebook postings
- Phone Tracking
- Portal Updates
- Online Advertising
- Reputation Management
- Reputation Alerts
- Secure Appointments
- Monthly Promotions
- PPC Google ads
- Personalized E-campaigns
- Monthly Newsletters
- Monthly Drip Campaigns
- EPost Cards
- Call Tracking
- Visitor Intel
- Geo Fencing
- Monthly articles and ads
Koala’s systems, technology, methodology and team were not created overnight. It has taken years to refine our processes, test and develop our protocols and now, you also can have the opportunity to gain access to what we have worked to provide. When a doctor decides to take his or her practice in a whole new direction, we fully understand and support their decision. After all, most dentists continue to practice the same way, year after year, expecting to achieve different results.