Comfortable and Affordable Treatment For Sleep & TMJ Disorders in Lafayette, IN. Call Now.
We have years of experience in working with Medical Insurance and Medicare plans!
Our office provides dental solutions to care for the serious medical conditions, Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorder. Therefore, we bill Medical Insurance and Medicare, not Dental Insurance.
When left undiagnosed or untreated, these conditions can reduce your lifespan, increase your risk of developing cancer of any kind, increase your risk for stroke, and overall have a dangerous impact on your life. We will work with your healthcare provider to make sure you are cared for every step of the way throughout the diagnostic, treatment, and ongoing care process. We give you the individualized attention you deserve!
When you schedule with our office, our team will help you by:
- Working with your physician to obtain necessary documentation and to provide comprehensive care
- Pre-verifying medical insurance coverage.
- Working with you to establish a clear and individualized treatment plan.
- Providing an estimation of your insurance plan coverage.
- Requesting required Pre-Authorization prior to beginning treatment.
- Submitting medical insurance claims on your behalf.
- Offering no interest or low interest financing upon approval.
- Providing a self-pay discount for payment in full when no insurance is involved.
Our team of insurance professionals have years of collective experience in working with Medical Insurance and Medicare. We do everything we can to make treatment for Obstructive Sleep Apnea and TMJ Disorders comfortable and affordable. It is our intention to do everything we can to make the treatment available for our patients and to assist them in making the Top use of their benefits.